For the past 7 years, Steve has been working as a project manager with De Angelis Construction Inc. in Windsor and Toronto. De Angelis construction is a growing corporation and opened a second office in Toronto in 2015. Steve was chosen among many to move to the new office in Toronto. At De Angelis Construction, Steve has worked on many different projects with a variety of clients, all which can be found in below.
- Windsor Crossings Demolition and Renovations
- Amherstburgh Cultural Center Renovation
- Carpenters Union Hall Windsor Renovation
- TRQSS Renovation
- INTL (International Nutrient Technologies Limited) Manufacturing Facility
- Richmond Terrace (L.T.C.F.)
- Westmount Mall 5000 square feet pad site
- Fabricland – Norfolk County
- Lynde Creek Manor (Retirement Village)
- Vermeers Canada Expansion
- Various Retail Projects for Bentall Kennedy Canada
- Mountainview Mall Renovations
One project specifically highlighted from the past 7 years with De Angelis Construction is the INTL Manufacturing Facility.
Responsibilities at INTL
Managing daily construction activities and working closely with the Consultants and Owner. Coordinate Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical installations. Ensuring the Facility was ready for occupancy and GMP requirements. Environmental controls (HVAC, humidity control, positive pressure) must be provided based on the use of the Facility and specific product and material requirements.
The Facility has several regulatory bodies having to carry out inspections and worked closely with the Owner to ensure compliance. Such as: The City of Windsor, WFD, TSSA (elevating devices and pressure vessels), HEPA Certification, Food and Drug Association, Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Health Canada.
- Liaise with Owner, Architects, Consultations, Authorities having Jurisdiction